Bio-Multi Plus™ Fe & Cu Free
Bio-Multi Plus™ Fe & Cu Free is a versatile, balanced multiple vitamin and mineral supplement, that supplies unique forms of important micro-nutrients available exclusively from Biotics Research Corporation. This formula is free of both Iron and Copper.
- Vitamin A (as natural mixed carotenoids and palmitate) (IU ratio 1:2)
- Vitamin C (as calcium and magnesium ascorbate)
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate)
- Vitamin K (as phytonadione)
- Thiamin (B1) (as thiamin mononitrate)
- Riboflavin (B2)
- Niacin (as niacinamide) Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride)
- Folate (as calcium folinate)
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)
- Biotin, Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate)
- Calcium (as calcium citrate)
- Iodine (from Kelp)
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate, gluconate, glycinate)
- Zinc (as zinc gluconate, zinc citrate)
- Selenium (from vegetable culture†)
- Manganese (as manganese gluconate)
- Chromium (from vegetable culture†
- Molybdenum (from vegetable culture†)
- Potassium (as potassium chloride, potassium gluconate)
- Boron (as calcium borogluconate)
- Lithium (from vegetable culture†)
- Rubidium (from vegetable culture†)
- Vanadium (from vegetable culture†)
- Citrus Bioflavonoids (from citrus fruit)
- Lysine (as L-Lysine hydrochloride)
- N-Acetyl-L-CysteineCoenzyme Q10
- Superoxide Dismutase (from vegetable culture†)
Catalase (from vegetable culture†)
† Specially grown, biologically active vegetable culture containing Phytochemically Bound Trace Elements™ and/or naturally associated phytochemicals including polyphenolic compounds with SOD and catalase, dehydrated at low temperature to preserve associated enzyme factors.
Stearic acid (vegetable source), modified cellulose gum, cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable source) and food glaze.
Three (3) tablets each day as a dietary supplement or as otherwise directed by a healthcare professional.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.