Daily Stress Formula‡
Broad-spectrum formula designed to promote mental relaxation and moderate the effects of occasional stress* In addition to promoting memory and cognitive function, preclinical investigation shows Bacopa monnieri maintains healthy enzyme activity in the brain, supporting the ability to deal with stress. In several clinical studies, bacopa supported learning and memory. A double-blind crossover trial suggested that rhodiola may help to moderate mild fatigue under stressful conditions. In a separate, double-blind, placebo-controlled pilot study, rhodiola provided support for physical and mental stress in students. Similarly, the amino acid l-tyrosine has indicated the potential to promote cognitive function and memory under stressful conditions. Eleutherococcus senticosus, or eleuthero, is used as an adaptogen to help bolster adrenal function and stress resistance. Like ashwagandha, it is highly revered for promoting energy, vitality and immune defense. Chamomile and lemon balm provide traditional support for calmness and relaxation. B vitamins and magnesium are included to help counter the effects of stress on healthy nutritional status. B-complex vitamins have also been associated with healthy neurotransmitter function and energy metabolism. Vitamin B5 is especially important for boosting healthy adrenal gland function to strengthen the body’s ability to withstand stress. Vitamin C provides important support for neutralizing free radicals generated by the stress response.*
Daily Stress Formula is a dietary supplement that promotes mental relaxation and cognitive function to help counteract the effects of occasional stress.
- Helps combat occasional stress*
- Promotes cognitive function*
- Made with chamomile and lemon balm to help enhance calmness and relaxation*
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
Amount Per Serving
Three vegetarian capsules contain:
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid): 250 mg
- Thiamin (as thiamin HCl)(B1): 20 mg
- Riboflavin (as vitamin B2 and 44% riboflavin 5’ phosphate (activated B2)): 17.7 mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide and 42% inositol hexaniacinate (no-flush niacin)): 35 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl and 40% pyridoxal 5’ phosphate (activated B6)): 16.7 mg
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin): 200 mcg
- Pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) (B5): 200 mg
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate): 50 mg
- L-tyrosine (free-form): 250 mg
- Eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosus) extract (root): 200 mg (standardized to contain 0.8% eleutherosides)
- Bacopa (Bacopa monnieri) extract (leaf): 200 mg (standardized to contain 20% bacosides)
- Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea) extract (root): 200 mg (standardized to contain 3% total rosavins and 1% salidroside)
- Chamomile (Matricaria recutita) extract (flower): 100 mg
- Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) extract (leaf): 100 mg (standardized to contain 5% rosmarinic acid)
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) extract (root): 200 mg (standardized to contain 2.5% withanolides)
Other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), ascorbyl palmitate
3 capsules daily, with or between meals.
In rare cases, certain ingredients have caused nausea, headache or fatigue.
Eleuthero has been associated with palpitations, tachycardia or hypertension in individuals with cardiovascular disorders.
Chamomile is not recommended for individuals with sensitivity to botanicals from the Asteraceae/Compositae family.
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women.
Certain ingredients may be contraindicated for individuals taking benzodiazepines or CNS depressants.
Ashwagandha is not recommended for individuals taking immunosuppressant medications.
Eleuthero may interact with blood thinning medications.
Consult your physician for more information.